New Horizons Patch
- 6 x 8 cm.
- Iron on.
- Matching Hand-Numbered Backing Card.
- Limited edition.
Vandals on Holidays features this new graffiti patch inspired in the aluminium telescopic ladder. This is a tribute to the magic extensible ladder that has opened a new world of possibilities and new spaces to take advantage and enjoy the maximum.
Click here if you want to see more.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information about colors, sizes and availability at email@example.com
HOW TO IRON ON A PATCH
1. Examine the fabric of your clothing. Fabrics like denim and cotton provide the best base for iron-on patches. As a general rule the fabric you choose should be at least as heavy as the patch.
2. Think about design and placement. Before you heat up the iron, lay out your jacket, sash or backpack and decided where exactly you want the patch to be placed.
3. Place the patch in the position you chose. The adhesive side should be flat against the base fabric. Make sure that the patch isn't crooked.
4. Heat up the iron. Turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off, and that your iron isn't full of water.
5. Place a thin towel over the patch. Take care not to disturb the position of the patch. The towel will protect the patch itself and the surrounding fabric.
6. Position the heated iron over the patch and press down. Hold the iron there for about 15 seconds. Apply as much pressure as you can by pressing down firmly.
7. Remove the iron and allow the patch to to cool. Lift the towel and check to see whether the patch is fixed on securely by gently rubbing at the edge with a finger, trying to lift it. If it lifts up a bit, replace the towel and press it with the iron again for 10 seconds.